Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Do you like this story?
Some quick rules, if you're lazy:
* eat 5-6 times a day
* get lean protein and vegetables/fruit at every feeding
* get around 30% of your calories come from fat, split roughly evenly among satured, monounsatured and polyunsatured
* drink lots of water
* aim for 90% good eating, this means cheating very occasionally
* eat starchy carbs only in the post-workout window (the next 1-2 meals after heavy exercise)
* get proper nutrition around strenuous physical activity
* get enough sleep!
All of that should help to maximize your nutritional effort, the rest is, as they say, genetics. Best wishes.Best foods for gain height